A few months ago, we made a post on ways to stay balanced during the Coronavirus outbreak. Most of our tips were related to haircare and beauty.
We realize now we must dive more so into mental health awareness. Facing challenges that will take time to dismantle, know that taking care of yourself is still a priority.
Social media is overwhelming. Take a step back. Inhale and release anything that’s holding you back from being your best self.
Below are a variety of ways to take care of your mental health during this time.
- Take a break from social media. Change your environment.
- Practice breathing exercises.
- Do relaxation exercises or stretches.
- Go walking or running.
- Immerse yourself in a creative outlet.
If you destress by pampering your hair, skin and nails with VIP goodies. We got you covered too.
- Grab a VIP Raw Shea Butter Kit. It also helps with inflammation and has healing properties.
- Get ya nails done. We carry a variety of powder and gel nail products, polish and brushes.
- Need a cut? Grab your Close Cut trimmers and get to work!
- Moisture and deep condition with our Pink Luster products.
- Wash day. Clean your favorite eyelashes with our eyelash wash kit.
- Pamper your hair with our Placenta Deep Conditioner hair masks.
- Try a relaxing hot oil treatment with our amazing African Royal brand.
Remember, good mental health is important. If your mind is scrambled or filled with negativity, you’re more apt to make poor decisions.
You may also enjoy reading: Black Lives Matter. Period